Imagine Helping Women Look And Feel Their Absolute Best, In a Passionate and Supportive Environment Designed To Help You Excel…Every Day!
Working at Glo isn’t a job, it’s a wonderful lifestyle where we allow you to be yourself, radiate your positivity and do the things you love — while having the time of your life.
If you’re someone who is:
Always smiling and beaming positive energy
Excited and inspired about beauty and fashion
Has a dazzling personality your friends absolutely love
Leaves an impression with your infectious energy and spirit
Goes out of their way to ensure the best for others
The one in your social circle who remembers all the birthdays
Always dressing for success and trying new things
Obsessed with a life full of passion and excitement
Detailed oriented and does the ‘little’ things people appreciate
…then you’re exactly where we need to be and Glo would love to learn more about your dreams, and how we may help you get there faster while living the life of your dreams and making the income you deserve.
Here’s What Becoming A Glo Team Member Looks Like…
- Highly competitive wages, pay for performance, commission on sales, and earning potential of $100K+
- Endless growth and income opportunities through performance tiers and salon sponsored education events
- First class marketing platform and business training to help you create an amazing client roster
- Classy, fun, exciting work environment with a respected reputation
- Flexible schedules based on your life and needs
- The best training and education in the biz
- Kick A$$ dress code: black, white, grey, pop of color, and denim…that’s it!
We Want To Know: Are You Our Next Rockstar Stylist?
Here’s exactly what we look for in a Glo Team Member and what you’re responsible for:
- Being a team player at all times
- Perform ah-may-zing color and styles on our guests consistently and perfect the art of hair extension applications (if desired).
- Provide an over the top guest experience
- Sell product, styling tool and packages
- Side work including, but not limited to: dusting, cleaning, sweeping, inventory, cleaning dishes/glasses, re-stocking product shelves
- Complete our 10-week training program
- Meeting scheduling requirements (At Least 4-5 Days a Week Including Saturdays)
Here’s What You’re Bringing To The Table…
- Valid cosmetology license for Colorado (have your state boards already taken and passed)
- Worked in a Salon for at least 1 year
- Amazing styling and finishing skills
- Desire to provide superior, exceptional service
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely positive and love to smile
- Enthusiasm, a desire to work hard
- The capacity to generate your own client flow
Here’s What Our Guests Are Saying:
If You’ve Made It This Far, You May Be A Perfect Fit To Join The Irresistible Work Culture At Glo!
We are ready to expand and grow our Glo Family at our beautiful, world-class salon located at I-25 and Arapahoe in the Denver Tech Center.
If you’re a licensed cosmetologist in Colorado with over a year in the business, and are ready to advance your already amazing styling and finishing skills, take your business to the next level and be part of a work culture that showcases your unique personality to the world, we’d love to hear more about you!
Our culture offers stylists like you a unique opportunity to learn from the best, while positioning your talents in front of our rockstar guests, creating an amazing experience for everyone involved.
Grow Your Business, Take Control Of Your Income And Have The Time Of Your Life —Now Accepting Applications!
If you’ve said “YES!” during this entire time and are ready to take your career to the next level, then fill out an application at the bottom of this page right now.
Accepting Applications Now, For A Limited Time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER